Here is another makeup tutorial I did on a sultry brown winged liner with a pop of color. This is great to jazz up your makeup routine, also great for girls with glasses. Here is how the final look turned out. Hope you guys like it!
List of products used:
L’oreal Infalliable Foundation – Natural Rose
Kryolan Derma Color – D4
Inglot Pressed Powder
Maybelline E/s Quad “Chai Latte” used Matte Taupe Color
Beauty Uk E/s Palette 02 Soho used Navy Color
L’oreal Gel Intenza Eye Liner- Chic Brown
L’oreal Lash Architect 4D Mascara
MAC Cream Color Base- Hush
Thanks for watching! Please rate, comment & subscribe!
Here is my third video, this time I did a soft pink girly look, I hope you guys like it. Please rate comment & subscribe on my Youtube channel! Really appreciate your support so far guys!
List of products used:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation – Sand Beige
MAC Prolongwear Concealer NW20
MAC Prep+Prime Translucent Powder
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette e/s Buzz, Dust, Nooner & Blackheart
L’oreal Gel Liner in Chic Brown
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
MAC Bronzing Powder – Golden
NYX Blush – Pinky
MAC Pigment – Vanilla
Maybelline Pink Alert Lipstick – POW 1
NYX Soft Matte Lip Crème – Tokyo
Thanks so much for your support so far!
Hello fellow glam victims,
As some of you know, that last month I was just showing off my visit to Sephora *lame moment no. 3458* and promising a Sephora haul, which I never got around to posting. Then last night it suddenly dawned upon me, OMG I didn’t put up my Sephora Haul. So here goes is the long-awaited Sephora haul.
Here are a few things I got:
- NYX Matte Black Liner- Collection Noir (02): This is a regular matte black liner, but it was on a buy-one-get-one-free deal so I decided to give it a try.
- NYX Soft Matte lip cream (Tokyo): This is a new product for me. It is amazing peachy-nude color that goes on smoothly and feels very light.
- NYX Powder Blushes (Red and Pinky): I have really been into blushes lately and these were my firsts from NYX. One is pretty pink while the other is a raspberry red. Very very pretty colors.
- Sephora Nano Lip Pencil (04 Candid Candy): This is the answer to my never-ending search for a nude lip liner. It is the perfect nude for my skin tone and looks flattering with pink lipsticks.
- Sephora Long Lasting Kohl Pencil (07 Infinite Beige): This is a beige kohl liner just to brighten up the water-line.
Reviews and swatches for all these products coming soon. Let me know your recent purchases.