Hello pet lovers,
This is a very special post. I have always been an animal lover, you can literally see that the moment you step into my house. I have two dogs (a Labrador retriever and a Pug), a “talking” parrot, and 3 pairs of fish. So when I was contacted by Heads Up for Tails, I was eagerly waiting for a collaboration. I have heard tons about their store in Saket and online, and couldn’t wait to get my hands on some stuff for my poochies.
So I got two doggie bandanas, a rope toy (which my labrador adores), and a cute note pad for myself. Here’s how my loves looked all dressed up:
(P.S. it is extremely difficult to photograph dogs).
My Lab just can’t seem to let his toy go. 🙂 All the products are of extremely good quality and are very durable. The shipping to takes very minimal time. You should definitely give them a shot.
If you love to get something cute for your pooch this season you should definitely check out Heads Up For Tails, they do awesome personalized stuff as well. As for all the Dilliwalas, you can also drop into their store.
- Select Citywalk
Second Floor (Across Home Stop)
A3 District Centre, Saket
New Delhi – 110017
Hello fellow glam victims,
As some of you know, that last month I was just showing off my visit to Sephora *lame moment no. 3458* and promising a Sephora haul, which I never got around to posting. Then last night it suddenly dawned upon me, OMG I didn’t put up my Sephora Haul. So here goes is the long-awaited Sephora haul.
Here are a few things I got:
- NYX Matte Black Liner- Collection Noir (02): This is a regular matte black liner, but it was on a buy-one-get-one-free deal so I decided to give it a try.
- NYX Soft Matte lip cream (Tokyo): This is a new product for me. It is amazing peachy-nude color that goes on smoothly and feels very light.
- NYX Powder Blushes (Red and Pinky): I have really been into blushes lately and these were my firsts from NYX. One is pretty pink while the other is a raspberry red. Very very pretty colors.
- Sephora Nano Lip Pencil (04 Candid Candy): This is the answer to my never-ending search for a nude lip liner. It is the perfect nude for my skin tone and looks flattering with pink lipsticks.
- Sephora Long Lasting Kohl Pencil (07 Infinite Beige): This is a beige kohl liner just to brighten up the water-line.
Reviews and swatches for all these products coming soon. Let me know your recent purchases.
Its raining in New Delhi…and guess who’s a happy bear 🙂 . Yesterday I forced my husband to take me to Select citywalk, to visit Sephora. I know I’m a little too late to jump on the bandwagon but never the less. I bought quite a few things.. I will be sharing my sephora haul soon. Stay tuned!
I hope you are enjoying my get the look series. I am trying to stay consistent with them *fingers crossed*. Do let me know if you have any comments or suggestions.