I know I know its been fairly long since I’ve been here, but what can I do, I guess I’m just a lazy a**. There I said it, THE TRUTH is out there now, off my chest. 🙂
Coming to the review, TIGI was kind enough to send this product to me for review, after using it several times, I seriously am in LOOOOOVE with this product. Let me break it down for you.
Price: Rs 1000/- for 100ml
I adore the packaging, the bottle is plastic in a neon pink color. It comes with a pump dispenser, which is extremely convenient to use.
Here is a list of the ingredients from the company’s website:
- Dimethiconol – Imparts shine and body
- Propylene Glycol – Conditions and moisturizes hair
- Mica – Enhances shine
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil – Provides gloss
- Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) – Enhances shine
And here is what the product claims:
The perfect party favor. After-Party hair creme for silky, smooth, shiny, healthy looking hair. Control the funky flyaways and silk-ify your hair.
My Take on the product:
First thing you notice is the fragrance, it smells amaaazing, I don’t know how to describe but it just smells really nice. Then i just spread it on my palms and then work it on towel-dried hair. I feel, it works better on wet hair, rather than dried. As soon as I apply it, my hair instantly feels soft and silky. Then I usually blow dry, and then flat-iron or curl it. The end result is awesome!! My hair feels soft, manageable, the flyaways are tamed and the flat-ironing or the curls last much longer.
- Packaging is cute and the pump is makes it easy to use.
- Smells amazing
- Does what it says on the packaging
- Makes hair soft and silky
- Prolongs hair styling
- Really tames frizzy hair
- No parabens
- Can’t think of any, except that availability might be an issue for some
Overall Rating: A+