Hello fellow glam victims,
As some of you know, that last month I was just showing off my visit to Sephora *lame moment no. 3458* and promising a Sephora haul, which I never got around to posting. Then last night it suddenly dawned upon me, OMG I didn’t put up my Sephora Haul. So here goes is the long-awaited Sephora haul.
Here are a few things I got:
- NYX Matte Black Liner- Collection Noir (02): This is a regular matte black liner, but it was on a buy-one-get-one-free deal so I decided to give it a try.
- NYX Soft Matte lip cream (Tokyo): This is a new product for me. It is amazing peachy-nude color that goes on smoothly and feels very light.
- NYX Powder Blushes (Red and Pinky): I have really been into blushes lately and these were my firsts from NYX. One is pretty pink while the other is a raspberry red. Very very pretty colors.
- Sephora Nano Lip Pencil (04 Candid Candy): This is the answer to my never-ending search for a nude lip liner. It is the perfect nude for my skin tone and looks flattering with pink lipsticks.
- Sephora Long Lasting Kohl Pencil (07 Infinite Beige): This is a beige kohl liner just to brighten up the water-line.
Reviews and swatches for all these products coming soon. Let me know your recent purchases.